Mrs. BW - Language Arts - For Homework - click on calendar date at top right of this Moodle page....
WE ARE FOCUSING ON....
1. Writing real/imagined narratives using effective techniques, descriptive phrasing, and clear sequencing.
2. Using precise words/phrases, relevant descriptive details, and sensory language to capture the action/convey experiences, and events in narrative writing.
3. Explaining the function of verbals (infinitives, participles) in sentences.
4. Determining the figurative meaning of words and allusions in literature.
5. Determining the theme of a text and its tone/mood.
Topic 4Students have to complete 96 question citizenship online test with score of 90% due 5/14, print out certificate!
Randall - Spanish (Español)
Randall - Spanish